Location: Lakowe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
• Analyze financial information and prepare balance sheets.
• Coordinate with management and staff to prepare budgets.
• Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures, and federal and state regulations.
• Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
• Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices.
• Assist in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation.
• Prepare income tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
• Develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
• Complete end of month close procedures.
• Maintaining accounts receivable, document bills and supporting documentation
• Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
• B.Sc / BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field and Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus.
• Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen.
• Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
• 3-5 years of proven experience as an account officer.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP).
• The ideal candidate must reside around lakowe, Ajah and its environment.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.