Job title: Administrative Manager/Study Centre Coordinator
Organisational Relationship: Report to Ikeja Chapter Chairman and Heads of Committee
• Take ownership responsibility of the Secretariat and her profitability.
• Work closely and support all Heads of committee.
• Maintain effective filing system of all documents.
• Ensure prompt payment of utility bills e.g. light, water, security etc.
• Ensure smooth execution of all activities taking place at the Secretariat..
• Prepares monthly financial report, and provide administrative support during the annual audit.
• Manage Social Media handles such as Facebook, Instagram, Tweeter, Zoom Video Conferencing, and Website Backend and Learning Management System (LMS) platform.
• Coordinate the activities of the Study Centre
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Competency and Skill Requirement:
• Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Effective interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
• Work proactively and pay attention to instructions.
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong record keeping ability.
• Self-motivation, enthusiasm and results-focused.
• A good degree in Business Administration or any related discipline.
• Membership of CIPM is an advantage.
2 years minimum experience in a similar function.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send in their CV to [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email. Closing date 13th December, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.