Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
• The Business Development Officer is responsible for analyzing client database, providing information on our services, responding to enquiries, tenders, in charge of our social media handles, and further developing sales strategies and identifying opportunities to increase organizational efficiency, sustainability, and profitability,
• Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with the corporate and financial objectives of the organization
• Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities and collaborate with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue such opportunities.
• Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients, and industry trends
• Oversee company’s branding and media communication activities such as advertisements, marketing collaterals, social media, and web site
• Develop business proposals for new and existing clients.
• Meeting with potential clients to present company offerings, negotiate and follow up with them to close the business deals.
• Develop strong client relationships to generate high volume of prospective clients and increased revenue.
• Analyze client feedback data to determine whether clients are satisfied with company services.
• Provide insight into quality service delivery and competitive positioning.
• Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues, and product deficiencies to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
• Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
• Minimum of 4 years’ proven work experience as a Sales or Business Development Officer or similar role.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.
• Digital marketing skills
• Professional Certificate or Diploma in Marketing & Sales would be advantageous
Skills / Requirements:
• Ability to travel when necessary to meet with clients and/or stakeholders
• Ability to build long term relationships with new and existing clients
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Excellent critical thinking, analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.