• Location Abuja
• Coordinating calendars.
• Scheduling appointments and events.
• Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients
• Preparing reports and updating internal databases.
• Managing travel arrangements.
• Managing phone calls and emails.
• Distributing internal communication.
• Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communication or any related role
• Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in administrative support functions.
• Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft packages and google applications
• Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
• Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
N100,000 – N120,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.