Vacancy for a Head Teacher/School Administrator*
A Primary School in Delta State (First Marine Gate, Warri)
• Job Type: Full Time
• Experience: 5 – 6 years
• Job Field: Education / Teaching
Accommodation would be provided for anyone willing to relocate.
.Providing leadership and direction in the delivery of teaching and learning in line with the school vision, mission, values and curriculum.
• Providing administrative support to an academic team of tutors and teachers
• Maintaining high levels of quality assurance, including subject evaluation and approval procedures
• Contributing to policy and planning as well as organizing and facilitating a variety of educational and social activities.
.Motivate, coach and train staff at all levels to ensure continuous professional and personal development based on needs assessment
Qualifications and Related Experience Required:
• Bachelor of Education B.Ed, Post Graduate Diploma in Education Management(PGDE) or Master’s degree is an added advantage.
• Skilled in planning, coordinating, controlling and capable of building good relationship with regulators, education stakeholders and parents.
• Proven experience as a School Administrator or Head Teacher
.Good leadership skills and ability to coordinate team to achieve set objectives
Must have an experience as an educator
• Proficient in computer skills and education management applications and software.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, outstanding organizational ability and attention to details
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and cover letter to [email protected] or drop a copy at the school premises at No 17 Lori-igba street off deco road warri delta state. On or before 15th October 2021.