Our Client in the FMCG sector seeks to hire an Inventory/Warehouse Coordinator
The ideal employee will have to manage inbound and outbound inventory operations in form of returnable packaging and/or finished goods from other production sites efficiently, safely and cost effectively.
Role; Inventory/Warehouse Coordinator
Location; Benin Edo State
Experience Length; 4 yrs and above
• Management of inventory (finished goods and returnable packaging) efficiently, effectively and ensuring fraud-free distribution operations.
• Manage the Issue glass to packaging lines and provide adequate storage space for packaged products.
• Manage vehicle utilisation and efficiency to achieve target turn-round and journey times in the breweries to maximise operational efficiency to support the downstream supply chain activities.
• Develop and closely follow up on the training and development needs of his / her team to enhance and embed productivity in the warehouse in line with departmental objectives.
• Manage and promptly handle customer complaints and sales / marketing related issues.
• A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Masters degree will be an added advantage
• A minimum of 4 years working experience in a related, operations or inventory management role.
• Computer literate and ability to work under pressure and respond to tight deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skills, convincing personality, and a team player.
• Good Communicator, commercially acumen and able to adapt to a fast changing operations environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should please send CVs to [email protected] with “Inventory/Warehouse Cordinator” as the subject of the email