Job Title: Investment Officer
Location: Ogba, Lagos State
• Source for new investors and expansion of portfolios from new and existing clients
• Evaluate the structure, negotiate, and close new transactions, portfolio restructurings, rescheduling, capital increases, equity sales, etc.
• Relationship management of existing and new investors.
• Develop a strong pipeline of good quality investment opportunities.
• Ensuring that the investments are liquidated upon maturity or push clients for further roll-over.
• Use negotiation skills to overcome impasses and finalize negotiations in straightforward transactions.
• Works with senior staff to develop a strong pipeline of good quality investment opportunities.
• Notification to investors on updated rates and policies.
• Maintenance of investor’s mandates and attending to investors needs promptly.
• Any other duties as assigned by the management.
• B.Sc. in Banking and Finance, Economics or related field
• Work experience and knowledge of the financial sector will be an added advantage.
• Proven business development skills in the current job market
• Minimum of 4 years work experience as an Investment Officer or in similar role is required.
• Hands-on experience with Investment procedures and products
• Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
• Strategic thinker and proficient in decision-making.
• Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner.
• Strong analytical skills
• Customer service experience
Apply to: [email protected] with job title as subject of the mail.