Duties and Responsibilities:
• He/She is responsible for procurement planning, transportation, and storage, as well as overseeing the organization, planning, and maintenance of the fleet.
• Carry out packing, crating, and warehousing, and storage duties in preparation for site-specific program and shipment.
• Oversee customer based queues and plan and allocate tasks to meet configuration requirements.
• Responsible for tracking, receiving, and stocking all items ordered.
• Ensure materials are appropriately stored.
• Program the final inventory of materials prior to shipment.
• Provide a list of all equipment moved from the consolidation areas into sponsor shipping channels to project coordinators.
• Manage and maintain inventory to operating levels to avoid supply.
• Manage the repair of equipment.
• Responsible for supervising and accounting for an inventory.
• Carry out annual property inventory and provide other report in his area of responsibility.
Skills and Competencies:
Education: To work as a logistics officer, you are require to have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business administration, or Transportation; Industrial Distribution, Industrial Engineering, or Supply Chain Management, or in a related field
Knowledge: It is important that applicants have an understanding of logistics operations and practices. They must also have extensive work experience in logistic or supply chain management tasks.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email