We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who is passionate about overseeing products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Manage project deliveries.
- Relationship management (Maintain excellent working relationship with new and existing contacts/clients as well as team members and management).
- Handle stakeholder management & communication.
- Cross-functional team management.
- Manage business transition.
- Plan, allocate and oversee that all projects, from the initial ideation through to completion, are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget ensuring resource availability and technical feasibility.
- Prepare company proposal alongside execute company presentations.
- Manage company budget and account records.
- Validate the company’s solution (mobile app)—builds (iOS and Android). Test whether the solution product is viable, worth pursuing, and liked by the target users.
- Provide inputs to product developers.
- Plan and schedule meetings alongside coordinate schedules and arrange activations.
- Assist in managing job posting, screening and interviews (Recruitment and Selection).
- Develop/Implement commercial plans (including sales campaigns) to ensure revenue growth.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Complete product and marketing research to identify market need and determine the best way to develop or sell the company’s product.
- Work with marketing team alongside oversee the development and implementation of marketing literature and campaigns designed to inform people about new products or functionalities.
- Communicate new product developments and send messages across to prospective clients.
Core skills experience & Responsibilities for the Project Manager role:
• 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager.
• Great educational background, bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in this field or any related fields.
• Proven full life cycle Change/Transformation projects, implementing change.
• Change & Risk management.
• Business Case development.
• Drives continuous improvement.
• Budget/Financial management.
• Solid stakeholder management skills.
• Strategic thinker, adaptable, forward-thinking.
• Strong team builder, flexible and adaptable to work on multiple workstreams.
• Highly Desirable: Previous experience of working in a similar or highly regulated company.
• Proven experience within digital transformation (the information technology sector).
• Experience with Target Operating Model (TOM) or Proof of Concept (POC).
• Experience in creating and designing roadmaps.
• Experience with event management or content creation is a plus.
location: Yaba, 4days onsite and 1 day offsite
send CV to [email protected]